How to Keep your Bath Towels 'As New' for longer?
We Love to see fresh, fluffy, plush towels in our bathrooms, Over the period of time, doesn't matter how expensive towel you buy, they turns out hard and flat.
Do You Know!
Some simple tips can help you keep your bath towels "As New" for longer.
- Wash Before Use - Washing your towels before using them for the first time will help set the color, improve absorbence and reduce lint.
- Avoid Fabric Softeners - They leave residue on the fibers that will reduce absorbency and stiffen the pile.
- Drying - High heat damages the cotton fibers, try a lower heat setting.
- Vinegar - Add one cup of distilled white vinegar to the wash periodically to remove residue, improve absorbency and combat the musty smell sometimes found in damp towels.
- Baking Soda - If you own a washer that allows you to interrupt its cycle, add half a cup of baking soda during its rinse. If your machine features a locking door, you can add the baking soda where you would pour fabric softener and let the washer do its work without intervention.
* The information contained on this web site is general in nature and does not take into account your Towels existing quality and facbric. No responsibility for any damages done in the process. Views expressed are based on general opinions and personal experience. You are allow to distance yourself from others' opinions. I take no responsibility for how others act on my advice.